“Holistic Laundry Service”
We’re the best choice in hospital laundry processing for healthcare facilities. With more than 550 laundry accounts, we process over 630 million pounds of laundry throughout The United States yearly, with responsibility for laundry plant operations in 55 facilities varying from 520,000 pounds to 90 million pounds.
We increase your linen utilization. Our programs lower your pounds per adjusted patient day through enhanced linen utilization. We provide transparent prices which means you always know what you’re having to pay – no hidden surcharges.
CROTHALL LAUNDRY & LINEN SERVICES UNIQUENESS
Holistic Linen Solutions
We all do not only process linen. We develop and implement tailored and logistically streamlined solutions which cover every facet of the linen utilization cycle, making certain you have our prime-quality linens you’ll need, in which you need them, when you really need them, guaranteed.
We implement linen management strategies that can help reduce overall linen usage, loss, and charges. Dealing with you, we’ll establish bed change policies, appropriate componen levels, installing of linen vending machines, and institution of discharge and trash audits to maximise linen utilization.
Multi-level Quality Assurance Programs
- Periodic laboratory test piece analysis to find out tensile strength loss and whiteness retention
- Testing of wash formulas to make sure sanitization and proper pH to preserve linen existence
- Ensure water hardness levels aren’t disturbing the correct functioning of chemicals within the wash
- Periodic inspections of unpolluted linens just before shipment as well as an internal pre-shipment reject rates are tracked
- Cultures are taken of linen, machinery, and posted for an independent laboratory for analysis
We use continuous batch Tunnel Washers for reduced water consumption so we utilize water heat-discussing systems to lessen energy consumption. We employ innovative water recycling systems that cut water usage in two and apply non-plastic and recyclable collection bags.
- Regulatory compliance is guaranteed. The style of our facility meets JCAHO recommendations and needs governing a healthcare laundry facility, and our processing operation incorporates JCAHO, OSHA, along with other controlling agency recommendations and needs in accordance with sanitary conditions.
- Eco conscious laundry practices. Crothall was the very first commercial laundry provider to get rid of phosphates and NPEs from your chemicals. Since 2007, Crothall Laundry & Linen Services has went after voluntary accreditation its our laundry processing facilities in the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council (HLAC). Almost all of Crothall’s laundry facilities have obtained accreditation.