Wedding Dress & Outfit Upkeep
Helps to ensure that after many wedding wedding anniversaries, your dress will appear as fresh because it did in your big day. Some brides decide to preserve their gown hoping that they’re going to pass it lower for their daughter or daughter, or allow it to be right into a christening gown for his or her grandchildren. Some prefer to preserve it really for sentimental value. Unkown reasons you select, make sure to do your homework before you decide to hands your gown to just any preservationist!
Cunningham Cleaners focuses on Wedding Dress Upkeep and restoration. We employ condition from the art cleaning ways to be sure that your prized outfit is protected.
With this packaging, you’ll be able to open your box, and find out your gown. Actually, periodic monitoring is suggested. Always store your preserved gown inside a dry, 70 degrees area. Avoid basements, attics, and outer home walls. A closet or within bed is good.
There’s no better method to preserve your wedding event recollections compared to Museum Quality Gown Upkeep!
With more than 4 decades experience with cleaning and preserving a large number of gowns, we’ve developed procedures to securely remove stains even from silk satin gowns. Couple of preservationists can handle matching our stain removal successes. Here’s an introduction to our cleaning and upkeep procedure.
- Inspect completely for stains, put on, and age. Test the beads and trim for serviceability.
- Prepare clothing to clean.
- Hands clean using gentle proprietary procedures.
- Rinse inside a virgin solvent for a short period to get rid of all cleaners.
- Reinspect completely for stains and latent sugars.
- Publish cleaning stain removal as needed.
- Prepare clothing for Hands Finishing.
- Hands finish clothing with careful attention to respect the designer’s lines and drape.
- Customer Inspection from the gown just before boxing, if preferred.
Packaged inside a clean atmosphere within an archival-quality acidity-free box with acidity-free tissue paper.